Grace like Rain

Can you feel it?!

It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.

God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.

Monday, October 30, 2006

FAMILY PARTY

So, I didn't get the greatest pictures from this party....I wasn't there for the entire thing, I left to go to evening church that night, but the few that I did get were not the greatest. Hannah was purple--she didn't care what she was as long as she was purple. Nora was little red riding hood, and Emma a rag doll, Ben was Harry Potter, Brielle a princess, Ariel a fairy for some of the night and the other part a half-naked wild child---for anyone that knows her would understand that she can only seem to wear clothes for a limited amount of time, Indiana was the cricket guy. Oh, yeah---Ya Ya was there as well and dressed up like a princess. The kids had fun---Auntie Mandy had lots of games planned for them....and they ate a lot of candy but thankfully they were able to run off a lot of the sugar before we headed home.

No comments: