Grace like Rain

Can you feel it?!

It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.

God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

ROAR!!!

Okay, I am a bit frustrated. I am desperately trying to get over 5 hours of sleep a night and I just can't do it. Okay, I haven't been desperately trying, but tonight I am. I have been feeling sick now for about a month, maybe more, and I just can't get back to my normal self. My cold is better but I am having these horrible headaches, neck aches, dizzy spells--I feel like I am tripping over everything and I have horrible brain fog but also I have been SOOO tired. Yesterday I realized how tired I was when it was about 6:30 and the girls were downstairs in the playroom with dad, and I was looking for something in the living room when I felt a bit dizzy---I put my head down on the floor and fell asleep--like that--the girls, of course, woke me up, but then my wonderful husband let me lay down for a nap around 7:30, while he put the kids to bed and I was out cold till waking up at 10:30---then again I was up for hours. So, maybe that is why I am getting these headaches and feeling this way---I am a HUGE night owl so I am easily up past midnight--drawing, reading, BLOGGING, etc...but the girls still get up a bunch at night and then I am up early with them or Kevin in the morning, SO---5 hours is usually what I get. Well, anyway....I am frustrated because I went to b-study tonight---had to do a food shop after--made it home by 10---got the food put away, got some presents wrapped, sat down to blog really quick so I can get into bed---BUT my pictures are not going through, sometimes the website does this to me---so, I sat here and wasted a good---20 min trying over and over again and now I am wasting sleep time writing this post, hmmmm.....
Well, I will try sometime tomorrow. Sorry for the boring details.

No comments: