Grace like Rain

Can you feel it?!

It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.

God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Survived another day...

So I just finished DAY 3 of 104 fevers, coughing, crying, clinging....Last night was the worst yet....Kev and I saw every hour and between 3-4 was the only hour that I wasn't up just about every 10-15 min. I would finally get one calm and relaxed and asleep to minutes later being awoken to the screams of another. It was another LONG day of the neb treatments, fever checks, meds, toast, ice pops---with lots of cuddling. Emma seems to feel great around 6 every night and stays that way until about midnight when she wakes up screaming and coughing--strange....pics below show what I mean.



No comments: