Grace like Rain

Can you feel it?!

It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.

God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

7 years

Kevin and I just celebrated our 7 year anniversary. We were trying to go on a small backpacking trip, just the 2 of us, but that didn't work out so we just went out for the night. We went to Newburyport and went to some art galleries and a few used book stores (which I love), then we went out for dinner at the Black Cow, which is right on the water and offers some excellent seating. The food was excellent and the service exactly the way I like it. http://www.blackcowrestaurants.com/

Check it out if you are in the area, but make sure you call ahead.


1 comment:

The Boisverts said...

Happy 7 years! You look gorgeous in your wedding pic; look how tan you are! (Irish girl is a little jealous) :-)

Email me and let me know if you have any free days to come visit next week if you're up to it. This week's full but next is pretty open I believe...