Grace like Rain

Can you feel it?!

It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.

God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

FRONT PAGE of paper this morning...

Salem, N.H.: Speedy delivery Dad assists in daughter's birth

SALEM. N.H. — There was a moment, sometime between 8:40 and 8:50 a.m. yesterday, when Chris Paquette knew he'd be delivering his third child without the help of a midwife or a doctor.
He'd raced home from his job at a Hampstead building site after his wife, Ashley, called to let him know it was time. He was going to drive them to the hospital himself, but Ashley said they should call an ambulance.
....more>>

Article from Eagle Tribune...click here to view rest

1 comment:

The Boisverts said...

unbelievable!!!!! I heard about this on the news I think! I can't believe it was your brother!

What a cool story!
Congrats to them and congrats to you, too, Auntie!