It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.
God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter
Peace... anger... Ya-Ya love... easily pleased... sugar high... what can I say... "Real sugar!!!" (What my girls yelled)... Food and family... Happy b-days... Missed you Jerry and Shell!
Oh my word...I haven't checked in here in a while. It looks so...springy! Love the flower pictures. Glad you all had a happy Easter. Looks like a great celebration!
I can just feel the essence of family when I see your pictures... you guys really are blessed with such a large group!
And you are blessed with the gift of photography... I know, I know, enough already from me about that! I just seriously love your perspectives through a lens; I feel like I see things similarly but could never capture them the way you do! You are for sure an artist through and through. PS: your hubby's picture made me laugh out loud. He seems like such a funny guy! PPS: your friend Gina's picture makes me think it's someone I know everytime I see it... she looks very much like a woman I know named Jessica! If I ever find a picture of her I'll share it with you so you can show Gina! :-)
2 comments:
Oh my word...I haven't checked in here in a while. It looks so...springy! Love the flower pictures. Glad you all had a happy Easter. Looks like a great celebration!
I can just feel the essence of family when I see your pictures... you guys really are blessed with such a large group!
And you are blessed with the gift of photography... I know, I know, enough already from me about that! I just seriously love your perspectives through a lens; I feel like I see things similarly but could never capture them the way you do! You are for sure an artist through and through.
PS: your hubby's picture made me laugh out loud. He seems like such a funny guy!
PPS: your friend Gina's picture makes me think it's someone I know everytime I see it... she looks very much like a woman I know named Jessica! If I ever find a picture of her I'll share it with you so you can show Gina! :-)
Post a Comment