Grace like Rain

Can you feel it?!

It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.

God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November

I love watching my girls create. When they paint I sit with them and watch. I love to hear their stories and listen to what they are imagining when they begin mixing colors and then without any hesitation--none at all--they begin filling a canvas. With the smallest bit of thought put into it they begin and just as quickly they have a finished product. I sometimes say--"Are you sure you are finished...is there anything else?"--which is always answered with a--"yes" and without looking back they walk away. I am amazed with how confident kids can be with their work. I love having new art to decorate my kitchen.

No comments: