Grace like Rain

Can you feel it?!

It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.

God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

HANNAH AND NORA's journey to 3

So, here they are...I am 21 weeks along and we just NOW found out we were having twins. Yes, it is late! We were planning on going natural with a midwife and so we did not have an ultrasound till 21 weeks, SURPRISE!


So (below) I am now 26 weeks...right before going into labor
Here is Hannah
Here is Nora

Below...I went into labor at 27 weeks and I was on the MAG for 3 days--that was horrible--but they were able to get the steroids into me for the girls lungs and I was kept in the hospital in bed. I was able to convince them to let me go home on bedrest (to see Emma) and then days later, after an ultrasound, showing Hannah wasn't doing well, they sent me right in for Emergency C-section...I was 29 weeks. Below I am saying goodbye to my belly.
The first time I saw them...in the NICU. They are still incubated. It broke my heart to see them in so much pain already and there was nothing that I could do to help them, not even hold them. Hannah was 2lbs 7oz and Nora 3lbs
Holding a tiny little hand


1 comment:

The Boisverts said...

What a journey indeed. Give me some tissues! I can't imagine the emotions you experienced through their delivery and hospital stay. Looking back must amaze you. I bet the time has flown by and at the same time feels like their birth was forever ago...
Happy 3rd Birthday to 2 beautiful little girls. Praying their journey this coming year is EVEN MORE God-blessed than their first three!