Grace like Rain

Can you feel it?!

It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.

God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Stolen material

Well my husband, Kevin, has started to blog again, which is great--he has a very unique view on the world and I love to hear his thoughts, BUT---he is starting to steal material! For example, yesterday 3 posts--The sleeping position of my darling Nora, The candy wrapper that would not open, and my painting experience last night. (OK, so in my defense--Kevin did not feel like helping at all and told me to paint the doors without taking them down, which I did....he fell asleep and when I got to the bathroom door and needed to paint the inside it moved every time I hit it with a brush, so I had no choice but to shut the door---and the rest is history.) Wow, I never realized fumes like that could take away feeling in your arms--it is unfortunate that 8 or so hours later I can still taste the paint in my mouth, so weird. So, if you would like to read about these things you need to check out Kevin's blog--I have it linked on my site or
http://pakinjaksramblecorner.blogspot.com/ click here.

1 comment:

The Boisverts said...

Oh my goodness! Rebecca, be careful girlfriend!! :-) That's good though, to know, for future painting/staining projects!

Happy Thanksgiving