It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.
God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.
Sunday, February 25, 2007
HOUSE SOLD
So, my mom just sold her house. We moved a lot when we were kids but we lived in this place the longest---we moved in when I was 12. I am a bit sad to say goodbye to the place I called--'home' for so long.
it is sad.. I have been their since I was 8 yrs. old.. and i will never be their again.. the next time we come to New England Mom will be already out! ;(.. So sad..
2 comments:
It's a little sad that we'll never be able to all meet there again...
it is sad.. I have been their since I was 8 yrs. old.. and i will never be their again..
the next time we come to New England Mom will be already out! ;(..
So sad..
Post a Comment