She loves to create...there are many times throughout the day that Emma and Nora are playing and she is cutting, gluing, taping, coloring, etc...not just pictures for herself but cards for so many that come to mind. Of course many of the things she makes are for me, but I have loads of things on my desk that she wants me to hand out of mail to someone.Grace like Rain
Can you feel it?!
It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.
God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.
It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.
God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.
Monday, January 07, 2008
Hannah
My sweet Hannah.
She follows me everywhere I go and wants to help, watch, whatever she can do to be with me.
She continually asks me, "Mommy, do you like snakes?" so she can hear my, "No, I don't like snakes." so she can say, "We are the same mommy, we both don't like snakes." (I get asked that at least 3 or 4 times a day).
She loves to create...there are many times throughout the day that Emma and Nora are playing and she is cutting, gluing, taping, coloring, etc...not just pictures for herself but cards for so many that come to mind. Of course many of the things she makes are for me, but I have loads of things on my desk that she wants me to hand out of mail to someone.
She is so very thoughtful, gentle, loving, and considerate. She has a beautiful heart, and I am so proud to be her mommy.
She loves to create...there are many times throughout the day that Emma and Nora are playing and she is cutting, gluing, taping, coloring, etc...not just pictures for herself but cards for so many that come to mind. Of course many of the things she makes are for me, but I have loads of things on my desk that she wants me to hand out of mail to someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hear this in my house. "mommy, we're twins. we both have skirts on." or whatever other similarities she can find. it is sweet, right?
Post a Comment