Well, they seem to believe so....Thank you Gina for the 'Homemade Play Dough recipe'. We gave it a try yesterday. I thought, since this is not something I will need to eat later, I will let them do all the measuring, mixing, etc...themselves. They loved that, but it made a HUGE mess, which is worth it for the experience, right? (Well, that is what I keep telling myself)
Grace like Rain
Can you feel it?!
It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.
God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.
It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.
God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Making a mess is always fun, right?
Well, they seem to believe so....Thank you Gina for the 'Homemade Play Dough recipe'. We gave it a try yesterday. I thought, since this is not something I will need to eat later, I will let them do all the measuring, mixing, etc...themselves. They loved that, but it made a HUGE mess, which is worth it for the experience, right? (Well, that is what I keep telling myself)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a brave mommy! I always feel like I have enough messes to clean up in a day! LOL I DO feel for you with the food coloring though. Leah & Lily got into my gel food coloring that I use for cake decorating last winter and finger painted my beige carpet with it. Oh, that was NOT fun!!
Post a Comment