Grace like Rain

Can you feel it?!

It is pouring down all over you! Look up, close your eyes, taste it on your lips, and then take a drink from the only source that can satisfy your deepest longings.

God's grace is like rain pouring down all over me and my stains are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY washed away.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

A school day well spent

We were all ready for school, the girls were sitting at their books, I walked off for a moment--got a text from a friend saying she was having a tough morning, my house was hot and it was going to be a humid day.SO...I grabbed a handful of towels, bathing suits, spoke to my friend about joining me, walked over to the girls and told them to get dressed--after many cheers we headed off to the beach for a wonderful day under blue skies with those big white puffy clouds (do you know that I still-- instantly-- see animal shapes when I look at those puffy, white clouds?
do you?)

1 comment:

gina said...

perfect day! and, yes I do...